Thursday, October 2, 2008

Learning to Walk

MaryJane Mae is trying to walk. Yes, she is only 8 months old, but she has things to do. So she found some shelves she can reach (attched securely to the wall, thank goodness) except that when she holds on to shelf two and pulls herself up, she conks her head on the first shelf. The poor child looks abused with bruises, cuts and scrapes on her face and head. But she keeps trying.

I can't help but draw a correlation with work on the Touro masters. I keep conking my head, but I keep standing up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Heidi, I think your blog is wonderful! I am trying to figure out how to upload pictures to my blog. Your two children are beautiful!

Roger said...

Qualitative or Quantitative (Mixed?!) research. Cause and Effect: Falling down causes one to get up and try it again!