Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to the Blog

It's been a while. What's up with that?

So I happened upon one of the best Cheers episodes ever - definitely the best after Diane left. You know the one where Cliff tries out stand up comedy and just keeps bringing up stuff and saying, "What's up with that?" Reminds me of college. All day, everytime I notice something that bugs/interests/amuses me, I think, "What's up with that?" A few of my thoughts today:

New lanes on Military in front of the high school: what's up with that?

My kid watching every episode of Johnny Test ever in order: what's up with that?

The fact that my 6 year old can watch instant Netflix on on the Wii and I can't: what's up with that?

Those signs that digitally tell me my speed: what's up with that?

My mailman comes at 5 pm: what's up with that?

My family never eats a whole can of refried beans: what's up with that?

Okay, enough of that. Just some random thoughts I felt the need to write down.

Feeling the need to write and post random stuff: what's up with that?

No comments: